Caribou Gear Tarp

B.A.D.A.S.S. #4 - Sitka Stormfront Jacket

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Now things are rolling. Time for drawing #4 in the Big Annual Drawing And Sponsor Spotlight. The next item we will be drawing is Sitka Stormfront Jacket.

The Stormfront system is completely re-engineered for this year. It is Sitka's rain gear system. I have both the Jacket and the Pants and they are excellent in heavy rain and wet conditions.

To go to their site and see all their products go here -------> Sitka Gear

For this show and site to continue, they need to hear from you. All of these platforms are provided at no cost and I hope that as we put the spotlight on these companies, you will let them know that you appreciate them. They put a HUGE amount of emphasis on emails thanking them for support. It would go a long ways if you were so inclined to click the links below and let them know.

A lot of people think I use Sitka Gear because I now have a relationship with them for the show. I have not always had a relationship with them and how that relationship came about is a quick story worth telling.

The first two years of the show you saw us using all different clothing systems; clothing that I bought at full retail as we tried to sort out which system would provide the best option for guys who are hunting 100 days per year, and doing so in the style that we hunt. That was an expensive proposition to buy so many sets of so many different brands. Some brands did not even make it to the field before they were eliminated from the possibility.

When all was said and done, we all agreed that we thought Sitka performed the best of all we had tried for our kind of hunting. Upon making that decision, I gave away all the other clothing we had bought to use in the show. Sitka then gave me some clothing for the third season and I have been using their gear ever since.

As with all our partners, I want to work with companies who make products that I can recommend to our viewers with complete confidence. You will notice that I don't hop around from company to company, promoting someone to be the "latest greatest" because they are the "boastest with the mostest" (money). I use what I know works, regardless of what their competitors might offer to pay. I want people to know that if we are using it, it is going to work for them and will last for years. My use of Sitka Gear is the perfect example of that approach to selecting partners.

Sitka is very dedicated to supporting all the conservation groups, something that is common to all the partners we work with. They are serious hunters and now that they are based here in Bozeman, they get a lot of feedback from people who spend many weeks in the mountains each year to augment their own personal hunting that is good product testing.

Sitka has offered this excellent jacket for the drawing, along with some other goodies that we will be drawing later. They love our show, our audience, and the connection it provides to the self-guided hunter. Their support to our show is greatly appreciated and I hope you will provide some positive feedback to them.

Contact information to let these folks know of your support is below. I hope you will click the links and email them.

> Federal Premium Ammunition (the company that is underwriting all the shipping and promo costs of this big drawing).

>>>----------> http://www.federalpremium.com/company/contact_us.aspx

> Sitka Gear contact - http://www.sitkagear.com/contact

I will announce this winner by the end of this week.

productImage5189w592MAR.png

You know I will be here (Ass-crack-istan) through the rainy season and I wear civilian cloths any time I'm not outside the wire (which is a lot this trip). And it's the easiest thing (so far) to ship. I'll even pick up the $15 flat rate shipping fee. Just saying......I wear a Large

Did I mention that I would have combat camera shoot a commercial. "Sitka gear......under the toughest conditions.....no matter what you're hunting"! That's all I got

As far as I'm concerned, you don't need anymore Sitka :) Leave it to those who don't have any!
Only reason I could afford it was Cabela's ran a promo a couple of weeks back on Sitka 12 months no interest on the Cabelas Card. Really happy with the gear. Wore it on an 7 day Idaho elk hunt, and have been wearing it all deer season so far and will be taking it elk hunting in November.

Congrats.... you will really like the gear.

Randy......is anyone with some sort of post history going to win something lol. I think everyone that has won has had less than 9 posts.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back