Caribou Gear Tarp

AZ results are up

We got tags #50 and 51 when there were 55 total tags in the 20% pass. Barely squeezed in under the wire on that one. Demand got higher this year, compared to last year, at least on that hunt.

Happy, happy, happy.

Nothing for me. I am disappointed however I will get over it when they send me a bighorn sheep tag a little later ;)

I drew permit #15 for unit 1 early archery. :hump: :hump:

Congratulations Bob! All the best for a great experience. Did you apply as a non resident and if so, how many points did you have this year going into the draw?

Dink, surely the dice will roll your way sooner or later...its a long wait for those with double digit points in the bank to go chase a few elk around...

I had 11 nr. Looking at last years stats I knew they would drop down to 11 and pick some guys up, question was how many. Obviously there weren't more than 14 apps with more points .

I had been a resident of AZ. for 34 years untill I moved to ND. to work in the oilfield. I had to put in as a non res. this year , as a result I now have 19 points for Elk. Whould have been drawn as a res. OH well ,another year or two. Of course I only put in for the 2 best units for early rifle Bull. I don't mind waiting this time around, in 1996 the last time I drew , I only had 3 bonus points. I guess that was beginners luck. Congrats to all that drew........BOB!

Congrats to all that drew! No dice for me.

My Visa card co will appreciate the new found bandwidth now that I know for sure.

Good luck to all that drew.

I'll be helping my brother on a bull hunt this November in unit 22.

Going elk hunting!

Drew with my brother this year and would really like to get him his first bull as this is the first time he has wanted to get back out in the woods since college started for him. Lost him to the dorms and partying for a few years but now he seems to be interested again.

100% kill !...6a cow tag for son-in law....he gets his 1st elk... can't wait to see him load it in the truck by himself.:D:D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back