PEAX Equipment

AZ Pronghorn - A lifetime dream

Great pics Randy. I'm curious as to what people thought when they drove by either establishment and seen a guy wearing an antelope hat holding a bow? :D Good stuff, looking forward to hearing more tomorrow. Good luck!!!

I would love to be on the San Francisco Peaks right now. They are the mountains in the background of the starbucks photo. As i write this it is 102 degrees at 10:20pm.

Out spot and stalk at sunrise. Spent two hours in the PJ flats looking for the bucks from earlier this week. Not one antelope spotted.

Standing water everywhere. It must have been a torrential down pour last night. I stayed with friends in Williams who allowed me use of their laundry and shower, so I am not sure how bad it rained, other than seeing huge puddles everywhere.

I suspect this messes up my waterhole pattern, but am headed their now to check the blind, the water levels, and spend the heat of the day, hoping one gets thirsty.

Loading food and water now. Will be set up within an hour. Gonna be a long day.

With a Bella Karolyi accent...."you can do it Big Fin" Just remember to stick the dismount.

Blind was almost a flood victim. Got things repaired and now standing. Letting that mess dry out some. Was walking and glassing when I came across two average bucks and a B&C lightning storm. Sitting it out in the truck right now. I thought this got easier as time progressed. Not today.

Lots of little bucks today. Not sure where the big ones went. They must have been warned that I was coming fully loaded today. Going to find them in some new country this afternoon.

Hang in there Randy, it's pretty fun checking the thread every half hour or so to see if there is a picture of you and big buck. We are all rooting for you here at the shop! Good luck!

Well, that group got away. Saw one of the good bucks from a few days ago. Tried to get on front of them hoping to cut them off. They disappeared. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe it was a mirage.

Found 'em. Got 45 minutes to get it done........and maybe less with the approaching lightning storm.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back