MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

AZ Hornage

redline410

A couple of friends and I made a trip this weekend to check out some old haunts- obviously the elk have found a new place to winter this year but, there was still a few leftovers from the last couple of seasons to make it a good trip.
P1020866[1].jpg
Had a brain cramp and didn't get any ATL's. Truth be told, unless the antlers were white, in the open, and had a ray of sunshine focused directly on them we wouldn't have found them, so most would have looked staged anyway.
P1020867[1].jpg
Matt and Curt with our biggest 3
P1020868[1].jpg
Bonus feature- I've covered a lot of ground in this area and this is the first time I've come across anything like these. Random. The ancient herb gardens must have been stellar
P1020861[1].jpg
P1020862[1].jpg
P1020863[2].jpg

Big Stan- sorry we missed you brah. Next time, we'll tie the camp location down a little tighter.

Stay loose boyz-

Dave

Looks like a great day. In the last picture on the left side it appears to the image of a man with one heck of a "kickstand"!!

BTW...it looks like those are last years sheds?

Thanks for the comments boyz- Couldn't have asked for a better weather weekend. No snow and t-shirts by the late morning.....

Sweet. Now go find the brown ones.

Going again in a few weeks Oak. Hopefully by then we'll know if its a scouting trip or just a day taking my pack for a walk.

In the last picture on the left side it appears to the image of a man with one heck of a "kickstand"!!

Probably members of the "ooo-ooo" tribe. Known for their 2ft legs and 3ft junk, most easilly recognized by the sound they make when running across jagged rocks and the cactus flats. OR a lizard......:D

Had a couple of garbage horns but most were 1-2yrs old. definitely some bigguns running around in there.....

Late

Big Stan- sorry we missed you brah. Next time, we'll tie the camp location down a little tighter.

No problemo, I had a nice time out there by myself. I didn't find as many as you guys but a few browns and a decent muley set made the trip worth it.

I think I maybe shifting my focus to another unit now, I'll get with you and see if you want to make that trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back