Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

AZ Credit Cards

Last time I drew a good tag my card didn't show the hit till 5 days after everybody else.
I think some banks are just slow in posting the charges.
I'm not giving up hope yet, official results will posted next week, and It ain't over till the fat lady sings!

Drew an AZ speed goat archery tag. Looking forward to my first ever pronghorn hunt!

congrats to all who know how they stand. it really is a 90 degree difference in emotion on these draws. I tend to agree with A-con on his post some banks are quicker then others, and the week-end doesnt help the timing. If the AZGFD stayes true to form the official results will be availabe by the end of next week

Hit the jackpot for the 4th year in a row. late season bull with my son. doesn't get any better than that!

Whats with drawing all these elk tags lately?

I'll be in Arizona...again...late November.

I don't know why I even mess with it, but I find myself checking my credit card about 5 or 6 times a day on the chance that I drew with zero points. Now that I think of it I might have even applied for preference point only! ;)

Same thing when the Utah cards start hitting, at least there I have about a 1% chance on the random draw!

Back