PEAX Equipment

AZ Credit Card Charges....

Nothing on mine yet. My elk is on my hunting partners CC. My wife and nephew are on my card. So far none of my buddies have hits. It could be a few days before they have all the charges sorted out.

you guys are going to hate me LOL

I got dinged once for me and once for my daughter we put in separately for lopes and elk

was 114 bucks each ding

Delw

I think that would be elk, damn that sucks I was hoping to get lope tags, anyone want my elk tags ;)

Congrats Delw! you and your daughter are darn lucky drawing on seperate apps for elk. Wern't both your choices pretty good hunts?

all early bull hunts except unit 9 was a general hunt, but I think that was like drawn number 5 or something.

Mike here is the list both mine and my daughters are the same, I will have to go and see what units they are for now

ELK
Choices:
1st: 3005 unit 9 early
2nd: 3023 unit 9 late
3rd: 3007 unit 22 north early
4th: 3008 unit 23 north early
5th: 3006 unit 10 early

now that I know what units they are for I could probally get excited for unit 9 early bull, especially if my daughter got that unit too

DelW..... Don't you draw every year ? :D Good luck on yer hunt and Congrats man !!

My car didn't get hit... but if it did I would wonder, since AZ is a state I don't apply for :D

Delw it's definately your first or second choice on both apps. The odds of the early hunt are like winning the lottery, but either way you have a great hunt to look forward to!!

unit 9 is the only unit I like to hunt anyhow. should be interesting to see, especially for my daughter, She always finds big bulls in unit 9 when we are lope hunting ( which is the same time as the early hunt) or watching other lope hunters to see what they get.

Ha I am actually getting jazzed about it now.
wonder when we will find out about the units we got drawn for, next few days?

I would say Friday they will release the results. Last year they took 3.5 business days, but that was for all species. At the latest would be Monday. I had that same tag last year and it was tough to find big bulls, but at least you know there around. Saw a few good ones but they had about every tine broken off.

last year I screwed up and didnt put in( maybe it was the year before) , but the year before that I got a lope tag unit 9 and an early bull elk tag in unit 8.
Time flies anymore.

Delw

Nice work Del. Congrats to you and your daughter. So far it looks like some pretty good hunts for the crew around here. Looking forward to hearing some good hunting stories this fall.

Congrats Dell that is sweet. You definetly sound like you have the good luck in the draws. Can you pass me some of it please.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwdrx
Back