2024 AZ credit card hit

If you apply as a group...does the charge show up on individual cards or would it only show on the group leader card/person who applied?

I shot above my point level, so there was certainly no expectation of drawing.

I’m curious though. Do they charge card by alphabetical order or draw order? If it’s draw order, does that mean it goes by hunt code? It can’t possibly be random, and I know people don’t want to say what they applied for, but it would be nice to know if I shouldn’t get a hit yet because my last name starts with a T or because my hunt code was near the end. The only AZ tag I’ve drawn hit my card early in the morning, but it was for a low numbered hunt code.

Back when I talked to the gal that processed the cards, I didn't ask that question but I know it doesn't take long to que up and run the cards. It takes a day or so for them to make thru the banks and have rejects came back. They then have to manually assign alternates to the tags that were drawn but flunked the bank test. That is done on a hunt code basis; the 1st alternate will get the earliest bounced tag number, keeping in mind the NR caps. They then que up and process those back fill apps. Then do it again if needed. They check their audit reports, assume stuff gets signed off, then post to the portal.

No hit for me but was not expecting one. Points dropped after drawing elk in 2022. Im back to the point building stage. Good luck to all!!

Drawing elk was bittersweet. I had some “life” circumstances the last 2 yrs and forgot to buy my pronghorn pts, so I had 14 pts go POOF. Luckily I always put in for elk. I know poor me.. life goes on.
Hmmm. You sure about that? You don’t lose your points for not applying for 2 years. Bonus points will be purged after 5 consecutive years of not applying.

Hmmm. You sure about that? You don’t lose your points for not applying for 2 years. Bonus points will be purged after 5 consecutive years of not applying.
Guess I am not. A call to AZFG is due then tomorrow. I recall it being 2 years, irregardless they are gone. Hard to keep track when you apply in 6 states. Thanks for heads up.

Guess I am not. A call to AZFG is due then tomorrow. I recall it being 2 years, irregardless they are gone. Hard to keep track when you apply in 6 states. Thanks for heads up.

2. The person fails to submit a Hunt Permit-tag Application for that genus for five consecutive years; or

26 elk points and did not draw in Arizona. One can only think this is a potential scam to convince people of lower IQ to continue with this process. The non resident population of American elk hunters might consider this unfair. What are your thoughts?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back