AZ 2019 Elk and Antelope

Bonus point only for this year. Starting a new job/career, so the vacation time is going to be tough. Hope you guys do get drawn.

Probably swing for the fences for elk vs. going for something I can draw.

I could draw most late rifle and a maybe a couple early archery hunts this year, but with a baby on the way this summer, I'm swinging for the fences with early rifle. Arizona is making it tough for me. It's a hard decision between drawing a good late rifle hunt or holding out for a mediocre early archery hunt in the next few years. With point creep dang near 1 point per year for the archery hunts, I'm not sure how long my patience can hold out.

I will draw archery elk fer sher. Have the points for what I want. Always nice to have one good tag in the bag to build the rest of the year around.

I'm in for early rifle elk and antelope. Even with over 20 points, I'm guessing I'm a decade out. My draw luck isn't the best.

I'll be hoping for a random draw for both elk and pronghorn. I have only 3 elk points and 17 pronghorn...but AZ has always been kind to me in the draw.

My wife, daughter and I all have the points to draw the hunts we want, but our 2019 dance card is full. Points only at the Busch house this year.

Dink. Put in, this is your year!!

Just go for broke, I drew an early archery tag last year with 4 points. Gonna try and get again with just two this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back