Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

ATV's out of control

Ive killed a couple of lopes in AZ [big deal] you get drawn you get one. i put in every year [cause ya have too] i haven`t been drawn in about 10-12 years, but i already have a nice one on the wall..so what....one i had to pack out, :) but the big one i drove right to it and loaded it... As i said before i haven`t hunted out of state and i sure as hell wouldn`t drive up to Wyoming for an Antelope/cow elk/ or a doe... but thats just me....you see like i said i believe in "Hunters Choice"....but i do know a spot on the way to "Devils Tower" that has some Monster Whitetails... maybe i will come up there and bag one of those big boys [right off the highway] but i`ll let you kill all of those lopes/does/cow elk... i really don`t worry about killing any more of those[killed my share] and if i get an AZ tag great, if not fine....i will wait for Buffalo/Bighorn/Bull Elk/ and a good Mulie tag [already have a nice coues mounted] you do what you want and i will do what i want.. Choice baby thats the ticket...U.S.A U.S.A. U.S.A.

cjcj, general bull tags in Wyoming are about 80% for the special application, most regions have 80%+ draw odds for buck deer, antelope bucks are pretty much 100% with some research.

Have at it, its as easy as driving down the highway...

I enjoy hunting does, both antelope and deer, I also enjoy killing cow elk...why not? The tags are cheap (and are in addition to buck and bull tags), they're fun to hunt, and they're good table fare. Why wouldnt you hunt them?

Its good for the herds and the WYG&F gets much needed revenue. Everyone wins.

Buzz don`t get me wrong....I think its great that you like to hunt..and if its doe/cow elk/ or whatever you want thats fine, my brother has tried to get me to come up to Utah for 2 years to hunt doe... I still have Game meat in my big deep freezer from 2 years ago...i just am not interested in whacking a doe....or a cow elk at this time...I give away alot of game meat as it is... just can`t eat it all. And i have killed plenty of cow elk....its still not to tough to draw a cow tag down here, but i will save all my bonus points for a good Bull tag.... and i think it will be worth the wait....Whatever disagreements we might have [we have a few] I would never want you to stop hunting the way you do... or killing whatever you want. as a matter of fact i "DO" understand how you and some of the others feel about ATV`s and offroad travel.... but i don`t think its all of the hunters fault, you should see a labor day weekend in AZ. Most of these lawbreaking tear it up jerks are not hunters, from my viewpoint. anyway.. we both have our opinions,I will leave it at that........1`m getting in the Xmas spirit.... we can have some good fights after the new year.

I love to hunt cow elk with my bow. I think they are harder to hunt than a dumbass horny bull that will come within 20 feet to a call. Buzz, do you bowhunt? I would like to brink my son up there to hunt with you when he is released. I will leave the ATV at home and surprise you with my condition.

Glen

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back