ATTN: Dinkshooter

LopeHunter

You can hunt feral cattle in Hawaii. Are a bit spooky. Smell like Satan's body odor. I think roping the "strays" abandoned through non-payment of BLM and FS fees would be the proper way to "hunt" cattle. Probably need a daily limit. Not sure what skull size will constitute B&C.

cur dog

Since the initial story of Cliven and his illegal cattle fist came to light a couple of years ago, I've pretty much thought this same thing. I think the BLM should sell permits to rid the landscape of these illegal beasts and regain lost funds in the process.

Gerald Martin

Since the initial story of Cliven and his illegal cattle fist came to light a couple of years ago, I've pretty much thought this same thing. I think the BLM should sell permits to rid the landscape of these illegal beasts and regain lost funds in the process.

See there you sheeple go... Permits! I'm a sovereign citizen. I don't need no stinkin permits to shoot trespassing cattle on my public lands...

Operation Roast Beef/ Hunttalkers 2016 @ Bunkerville, Nevada. Should be good to help with cabin fever and all the angst from watching the political dog and pony show.

Greenhorn

Don't underestimate the EXCITEMENT

and the youth hunt opportunities...

Attachments

• tylercow.JPG
    tylercow.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:

Randy11

Anyone know if Wingman's still around?

cacadorblend_zpswmarv3jo.gif