PEAX Equipment

ATTN: Dinkshooter

You can hunt feral cattle in Hawaii. Are a bit spooky. Smell like Satan's body odor. I think roping the "strays" abandoned through non-payment of BLM and FS fees would be the proper way to "hunt" cattle. Probably need a daily limit. Not sure what skull size will constitute B&C.

Since the initial story of Cliven and his illegal cattle fist came to light a couple of years ago, I've pretty much thought this same thing. I think the BLM should sell permits to rid the landscape of these illegal beasts and regain lost funds in the process.

Since the initial story of Cliven and his illegal cattle fist came to light a couple of years ago, I've pretty much thought this same thing. I think the BLM should sell permits to rid the landscape of these illegal beasts and regain lost funds in the process.

See there you sheeple go... Permits! I'm a sovereign citizen. I don't need no stinkin permits to shoot trespassing cattle on my public lands...

Operation Roast Beef/ Hunttalkers 2016 @ Bunkerville, Nevada. Should be good to help with cabin fever and all the angst from watching the political dog and pony show.

Anyone know if Wingman's still around?

cacadorblend_zpswmarv3jo.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back