Ask your onX Hunt questions here!

Onx offroad works fine on my truck screen but can't get the hunt ap to work.... running Android Auto not Car Play. Gaia maps works great on the screen though

you're not logged in to an elite account, looks like the free version
"elite user" will show under your email at the top of the settings page

This may have been asked already, but why is all the background imagery in NW Wyoming covered in snow? Would sure be nice to see the actual terrain in those areas.

Yup, NW Wyoming covered in snow wasn’t helpful at all for my last tag.

Sure, let a user toggle to winter imagery if they want to see that. But using winter imagery as your default imagery is a mistake.

Google imagery saved the day. Can’t wait for Google to turn on property boundary and a few other minor things.

Do you have to upgrade to Elite to be able to see the new Terrain feature (saw where it would show what you can glass from a point and see). I tried, but it took me to a Lab login and doesn't seem to be liking me without upgrading.

Do you have to upgrade to Elite to be able to see the new Terrain feature (saw where it would show what you can glass from a point and see). I tried, but it took me to a Lab login and doesn't seem to be liking me without upgrading.
You do need to have an Elite Membership in order to access the new Terrain-X feature.

Maybe this is a stupid question... but how do I change the location OnX web app opens to? For some reason it always opens to Wyoming, and I have no idea why. Feel like I'm missing something obvious ha

Mine always opens up right where I left it.
The web version or the mobile version? because the latter opens up where I left it, but the web app doesn't. And its only frustrating because it starts to download all this 3d data for an area I never wanted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back