Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Ask Your Muzzleloader Questions Here - Thanks to CVA

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
You will soon see ads for CVA muzzleloaders on the forum, along with some other of the affiliate companies from BPI. CVA wants to engage with our audience who has interest or questions on muzzleloaders and muzzleloader hunting. The BPI-CVA folks are the experts, so I hope you will welcome them and provide questions you may have. They will be checking this thread to help provide information and answer questions.

I would love to be able to swap barrels on my V2 LR. Where can I buy a .45 Cal barrel for my V2 LR?

Very nice! I picked up a used CVA off another forum for a Kaibab hunt. It’s been fun to dial in.

What’s the story with the 400gr limit? I ignored the owners manual, at my own risk, to play with some 460gr no excuses. They shoot great with 70 grains by volume of 209. Recoil is pleasant and way more economical to play with than a lot of other options.

Is CVA coming out with a gun that will bridge the gap between modern black powder and the primitive side?

Specifically, guns that have some of the modern benefits but are still on the more primitive side for states like Idaho.

Awesome my first elk muzzleloader hunt is coming up in 41 days! Been getting my BPI Bearthooth dialed in with open sights.

Is CVA coming out with a gun that will bridge the gap between modern black powder and the primitive side?

Specifically, guns that have some of the modern benefits but are still on the more primitive side for states like Idaho.
Are you familiar with our 'Northwest' models? They were specifically designed to help navigate some of the restrictions in Western states like open sights and exposed primers. https://cva.bpishopping.com/shop/cva-muzzloaders/northwest-models.html

Really looking forward to watching this thread, I’ve been browsing muzzle loaders the last 2 seasons and haven’t pulled the trigger on one yet. Always just treated that 2 weeks of season as archery, but about time to take advantage.

None on the calendar. My buddy Damon is involved at CVA and we agreed this might be a great place for CVA to reach our audience.

I was hoping you were going to hand Michael a Accura V2 for his Idaho tag. Make him work a little more with all that Tag luck he is rolling with.

Will CVA offer the Accura or any other model in .45 cal with iron sights?

I would love to be able to swap barrels on my V2 LR. Where can I buy a .45 Cal barrel for my V2 LR?
Unfortunately, those barrels will not be interchangeable...we had the Apex with interchangeable barrel system at one time but phased it out a few years ago. Rick

We have the Colorado version of our brand new long range muzzleloader called the Paramount Pro. It comes in a Grayboe stock, .50 caliber with a set of Williams adjustable peep sites installed. Rick

Love my CVA Bobcat that I got on clearance for $50 at Kmart about 15 years ago. Percussion cap rifle with a synthetic body.
The Bobcat was actually my very first muzzleloader that I purchased on my own and wish I still had! Rick

Back