Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

ARIZONA

azhunter79

i just put this link up in the fireside forum as well. VERY interesting about a big cat developer that is screwing up the land and is ulitmately going to be responsible for endangering or even killing off a herd of bighorn sheep. very interesting for everyone to read...though a bit lengthy, please take the time to read it, im interested to hear your thoughts on the matter.
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/current/feature.html/1/index.html

I read part of this and its pretty disturbing. A couple years ago, I heard some talk that a "big developer" was going to purchase the Boquillas. Do you know if this is the same guy?

im not real sure, i had never heard of the guy until i read this, but it pretty much makes me sick to my stomach what hes doing. i guess the worst is that without a lot of money or connections it seems all i can do is sit and watch...even thought it seems like some big budget agencies are doing that anyway!
az79

This is the same A$$hole that tried to buy Boquillas Ranch from the Navajo. As it turned out, he lost his good faith money and his deal. The Navajo kept his money and kept the ranch. I hope they lock the guy up and throw away the key.

cool.gif

Back