Yeti GOBOX Collection

Arizona Youth license/application

I don't think they can have a portal account until a certain age. I know I was not able to create one for my sons last year. Also interesting last year is that my youngest could apply for hunts but not the points only option. Just through his name in for the hardest to draw units a quick google search turned up.
That is correct you have to be 12 for a portal account but can apply for points at 10.

I think "changes are a comin". This portal isn't rocket science and I suspect those with authority to do something are figuring that out.

Wyoming knows who I am, what I applied for last year and gives me the option to re apply for the same hunts.
I can add multiple hunters to my application, weeks after I created mine.
I can modify my Elk app months after I made the initial application.
I can check a box and they'll buy my archery license and conservation stamp "if I draw".
I can check a box and they'll bounce me from the reduced price draw If I don't draw a full price license, and those are two completely different draws.
They know if I drew any licenses and won't let me buy a point, months after the draw is over.

I doubt there's anything special in the Wyoming water that enables their guys to create a system that works.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back