Arizona results posted on portal ...

Lv2hnt

Be patient --- server having crash problems (what's new?).

F-i-n-a-l-l-y drew an Ariz. pronghorn tag (black powder w/ 22 pts), and an archery bull tag near Flagstaff.

Tags have been a long time coming ...

Good news, I can apply for pronghorn next year with 15 points and 6 for elk.

I feel good about my 6 elk points.

It sure seems like there are quite a few guys out on different forums sayin' they drew Elk or Antelope tags with minimal points.

I wasn't so lucky, and I am now the new owner of 10 AZ elk points. I'm at a crossroads though, I've been chasing a late unit Elk tag for quite some time and those were the only hunts I had ever thought about. But now I don't think I am goin to blow double digit points on a late tag anymore...

I just checked and it is still showing my preference points as of 7/23/15.

I'm sure I applied back in February for Elk and Antelope and should have another point for each of those.

I drew a non-resident archery bull elk tag for Unit 6A on my first application with no points. I cannot believe it.

Thanks to everyone on here who offers information on this process and especially Big Fin for his Elk Talk series, which gave me the encouragement to apply. You will be seeing me on here often as I have a great deal more to learn about elk hunting between now and September!

What a crappy system. They aren't all posted. I knew I didn't draw but I wanted to make sure that I at least got my points as next year I will get my loyalty point as well.

Poor lady on the phone has been explaining to people all day that even though the website says that the results are posted they actually haven't all been updated for everyone.

I-F you can't view your draw results, go into your account and enter your ss number and sportsmans id number. Even if they are the same number, type in both and your results should then show up. Be patient --- the server is being hammered.

Don't expect to see your bonus points updated for a few weeks yet.

Keep your eye on your account the next month or so to make sure your bonus points are correct post-draw! I discovered an issue (incorrect bonus point amount) for a species I applied for last year --- they agreed with my analysis and supposedly corrected it as we talked. That correction won't show up on-line until sometime after this current draw is official. You can bet I'll be watching.

I've lived here in Arizona my entire life. As good as our G&F department is over-all, it's puzzling to see issues with our draw (and related IT stuff) ... ???

Last edited:
What a crappy system. They aren't all posted. I knew I didn't draw but I wanted to make sure that I at least got my points as next year I will get my loyalty point as well.

Poor lady on the phone has been explaining to people all day that even though the website says that the results are posted they actually haven't all been updated for everyone.

Are you talking about the "portal" or the actual website? They published that they portal would be updated before the website. I don't have a portal page for my wife, but we applied together, and my portal page is updated, but her page on the website is not.

Be patient --- server having crash problems (what's new?).

F-i-n-a-l-l-y drew an Ariz. pronghorn tag (black powder w/ 22 pts), and an archery bull tag near Flagstaff.

Tags have been a long time coming ...

Congrats. That's a hell of a long wait for a resident. I'm at 21 NR but didn't expect anything.

I drew a unit 8 early archery bull tag on 1 point this year, last year daughter drew same tag.
I'll probably give this tag to by daughter as elk bore me ;)
I usually get drawn every couple of years for some something. as I dont put in all the time.
Delw

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back