Arizona Late Elk

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Up and at 'e m this morning, here in northern Arizona. Two days of scouting, then seven days of elk hunting.

With us on this hunt is long time Hunt Talker, MNHunter. He is going to bring some of that great Minnesota luck our way. Looking forward to hunting with Lee.

Also joining us are former Big Falls co-conspirators and long time Arizona residents, Jereep, Uncle Larry (AZRed here on Hunt Talk), and Jerry's dad, Walt. Hopefully joined by long time Arizona friend Wade.

With all our eyes on the hills, some great help and input from some AZ Hunt Talkers, I hope the odds are stacked in our favor.

Will give updates as they come in. Hunting until December 6th, so hopefully that gives us time to fill some tags.

We enjoy following the progress. Best wishes from the Midwest :) Go get em guys!

Just glassed up a huge herd of a hundred elk. Mostly cows and calves, with spikes and raghorns. Two nice six pointers in the group. Bang Flop!

That's quite a posse you have, Fin. Good luck to everyone. I hope Lee can tag his first elk.

Best of luck Big Fin, i have looked hard at the late season hunts, and always enjoy reading about how others went on their adventures on the post rut bulls...good luck for all the crew who are along on the journey in AZ.

Have fun Fin With whoever those Big Falls guys are! trust me you members, I lived in Littlefork 20 miles from Fin in Big Falls for 16 years. Those boys will have fun and a better story! Good luck Randy and see you in Vegas with Knaeb and the boys this winter!

Best of luck Fin. Sounds like a Mossback adventure only a little more redneck possibly.;) Just my style Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back