Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Arizona Elk Tag Drawing

danr55

Chances are availablbe for an Arizona Elk tag that is good in 32 hunt units for a total of 181 days September 1,2005 thru February 28,2006 . The tickets are $20 each and 6 for $100.00. First place includes a guided hunt and a shoulder mount.

Second place is a Swarovski optics package. Including two pair of binoculars, a spotting scope, laser range finder, riflescope and a tripod.

The drawing will be held on August 13 at the RMEF banquet in Flagstaff.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I can email you an application to buy lottery tickets.

:cool:

Stan, I thought McClendon was the guide again this year. No?

No, you do not need to be present to win.

We have the auction hunter. Someone else donated the guided hunt for the raffle tag. One of the problems I have with this raffle tag is when it's drawn. The drawing takes place only 2-3 weeks before the hunt starts. That doesn't give either party much time to get ready for a hunt of a life time................

What's to get ready? You go to unit 19 and start looking. You'll find what you're looking for there..

ELKCHSR, I am always around just do not post much. This is a great site with many helpful and knowledable people. If I have something to contribute I will join in.

Danr55, thanks for the application and information. Application already sent by fax. As AZ402 mentioned, it would be nice to have more preparation time, but hunting in Arizona with a rifle during the rut should enable most hunters to find the trophy of a lifetime.

Danr55
Sent you a private message.
AZ402
Don't worry Stan, if I win that tag, I'm putting your cell phone on speed dial.

All the PMs answered guys.. If you have questions, call the number on the application. As I understand it, if you send them the application with a check or a CC number, they will mark the ticket stub and send you the long half.

Of course I hope they remember to put my name on every second ticket that comes in on one of my flyers..

Thanks for the info Dan. I got your e-mail and then went to check the mail and tickets were in the mailbox. I got a buddy to use the fax in copy.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back