Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Arizona CC Hits

Congrats to those who drew tags. No love from my home state again for me this year. It might finally be the September I head to Montana with my bow in one hand and fishing rod in the other.

To those still wondering, it seems there are a few late charges (after the first day) every year whether it took the bank a while to show the pending charge or whether AZGFD gave someone else the boot for a refused CC charge and moved on to the next lucky applicant. I wouldn't totally give up hope until next Tuesday or so, but if you thought the odds were slim in the beginning when you applied, the odds of you still getting charged could turn sideways and disappear.

I got a $650 charge to my credit card I had 1 pt. I applied for unit one archery and unit one late. Will take any advise or tips from anyone. I am no expert on elk huniting....been one time. I honestly didnt expect to draw but will take it.
Start working out at elevation as much as you can. Lots of good elk in that unit for either hunt but they will probably make you work hard, up and down the big hills.

Congrats to those who drew tags. No love from my home state again for me this year. It might finally be the September I head to Montana with my bow in one hand and fishing rod in the other.

To those still wondering, it seems there are a few late charges (after the first day) every year whether it took the bank a while to show the pending charge or whether AZGFD gave someone else the boot for a refused CC charge and moved on to the next lucky applicant. I wouldn't totally give up hope until next Tuesday or so, but if you thought the odds were slim in the beginning when you applied, the odds of you still getting charged could turn sideways and disappear.

NO kidding ...

So, it'll be another year in the woods helping previously wounded Arizona vets decompress (and slip tags on some elk!). Great times to be had there, for sure.

Not quite the feeling as if my bank had dinged my account, 'tho ...

With all this winter precip we've been getting so far, the elk should be BIG and healthy next fall --- congrats to all who drew!

Same here, another year without an elk tag in my newly adopted home state.

I think you are right on the timing. All cards were hit Friday, and the only ones that are processed Monday/Tuesday are the next lucky applicant after a refused charge.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back