Yeti GOBOX Collection

Arizona CC Hits

At first blush I really dislike the CC being hit without the Knowledge of the unit but I get a surprise 2 weeks in a row

Got hit for the $650, likely a 2nd choice late season limited opportunity (rifle) but with 3 NR points(y) Will be the first time I've ever drawn a hunt with under a 50% chance! Maybe it's payback for three in a row NOT drawing my home state deer hunt with 90% draw odds!

All of the bulls I have posted here that my brother got in AZ, we got in one of those "limited opportunity" elk units. The first year we hunted hard for a week and never saw an elk, he ended up taking a cow the day after I left as he had a "any elk" tag. The second time we hunted for 11 days before we found the elk and he took a very nice bull. Since then we have learned where they like to hang out even though there are very few and widely scattered. If I remember correctly he is 4 for 4 in that unit.
Last year he drew a cow only tag and we saw almost no cows, mostly bulls.

AZ hit my CC late this afternoon, so either
First choice- Unit 10 Early Rifle – Hunt #3005
or
Second choice- Unit 7W Late Rifle Bull – Hunt #3019

Blessed!

Sweet! After a torturous wait, I am pleased to announce that they have decided to give me a bonus point! lol.

Here's my last 7 years, so I'm used to it.

kLZvL2i.jpg

Reactions: LCH
Never tire of pulling these out of the envelope from AZ
Got my tag last night 6a muzzle loader, anyone hunted it the last couple years? PM welcome thanks good luck to everyone this fall

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back