MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Arizona CC Hits

I got a $650 charge to my credit card I had 1 pt. I applied for unit one archery and unit one late. Will take any advise or tips from anyone. I am no expert on elk huniting....been one time. I honestly didnt expect to draw but will take it.

I got a $650 charge to my credit card I had 1 pt. I applied for unit one archery and unit one late. Will take any advise or tips from anyone. I am no expert on elk huniting....been one time. I honestly didnt expect to draw but will take it.
Either way u got a good tag!

It's starting to look like I'll be sending some money to NM. Hope for elk in AZ this year is fading fast.

It's starting to look like I'll be sending some money to NM. Hope for elk in AZ this year is fading fast.
Assuming it’s over based on how many got hit just after business hours started. Anyone draw antelope, or are these all elk so far?

Thank you Sir. I am super excited and extreamly shocked.
Yes, I applied for archery and the late rifle.

Here is to another point. I am kinda glad. After, I put in for that late archery I had some regrets. Congrats to those who did draw.

Nothing for the wife or I...long shot odds for both elk and pronghorn. Probably a good thing for someone entering the WY sheep draw with 19 points...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back