Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Arizona big game super raffle

thusby

Deadline to put in nearly here. I got 2 sheep chances and 1 antelope chance. Still better odds than powerball and I like the live drawing that Arizona puts on.

I am sure I got the elk tag and the deer tag but don't have a warm fuzzy feeling about the Swarovski goodies. I might wait to request days off until I get the official word but...Like I said, I think this is my year :)

I would love to see a HT member grab something. Best of luck to everybody!

The winner of the desert sheep tag won the Colorado statewide bighorn tag in 2013.

Arizona big game super raffle is put on through a 3rd party; https://arizonabiggamesuperraffle.com/
They start selling entries in October and the drawing is the last week of July the next year. Entry cost for each big game animal species varies by demand. In July, they draw one tag for each species and your tag is valid year-round in any unit (limitations on sheep). They give away bonus prizes every month too, Oct-July. I won a garmin a couple years ago.
Odds of winning a game tag are pretty terrible but probably equivalent to odds of drawing premium tags as a non-resident.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back