Yeti GOBOX Collection

Arizona 10% cap on Nonresidents

Lots of room for trophies in there. :)
Depends on the hunter.

IMG_20230903_195056538.jpg

0321181932.jpg

I have at least that much more in the rafters, I need to sell some chit.

You missed a spot. Too bad you can't get more NR tags in AZ.
I'm trying. Sort of wimped out on applying for an elk tag I was sure to draw in Arizona. Long shot pronghorn with 22 points, early rifle elk miracle tag too.

The one remaining lot and house are both kitty-corner to our double wide.

Forgot to add, comes with cheap general elk and general deer landowner tags. Applying smartly the landowner will also be blessed with a yearly pronghorn, additional buck deer, 2 cow elk, and numerous pronghorn/deer doe fawn landowner tags as well. Also, the landowner will receive bear, wolf, lion, and turkey tags as well. These are non transferable but affordable.

Dirt cheap hunting.

Come on....
Now that’s tempting, any high paying jobs?

The one remaining lot and house are both kitty-corner to our double wide.

Forgot to add, comes with cheap general elk and general deer landowner tags. Applying smartly the landowner will also be blessed with a yearly pronghorn, additional buck deer, 2 cow elk, and numerous pronghorn/deer doe fawn landowner tags as well. Also, the landowner will receive bear, wolf, lion, and turkey tags as well. These are non transferable but affordable.

Dirt cheap hunting.

Come on....
Gotta show my wife! Leaving the boise area and moving there would put a few hundred thousand in our pockets!

Now that’s tempting, any high paying jobs?
I guess a few.

My neighbors are lawyers, retired doctor, president of a golf association, computer something or another.

Previous neighbors were ER doctors, head basketball coach at UW (best neighbors ever), and dean of the Library at UW.

They all have/had a dumb biological scientist for a neighbor who likes to hunt, BORRRIIING.

Median home price in Wyoming is 265k

Local headlines.
Buyers can breathe a sigh of relief as the median home price for single-family homes in Boise dropped to $473,000 in September, a 3.3% decrease year over …
Median in Laramie is $344,000.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back