APR on NPR

I'd be interested to see if the APR's land acquisitions have slowed down. It was touched on a little in the article, but I think they are starting to see more blow back from the local ranchers. I think we will end up with more ranchers buying the lands as they become available and less land ending up with the APR. I spent a few days in some of this country during rifle season and the number of signs against the APR was no joke.

Nope, I get their newsletter and they're still trying to find the money to buy all the options they have.

I'd be interested to see if the APR's land acquisitions have slowed down. It was touched on a little in the article, but I think they are starting to see more blow back from the local ranchers. I think we will end up with more ranchers buying the lands as they become available and less land ending up with the APR. I spent a few days in some of this country during rifle season and the number of signs against the APR was no joke.
+1
CC.jpg

I hope no one else sees the green decoy connection.... I read on the internet that after Schaaf finishes a day of prepping the planes with the chem- trail chemicals he expertly edits videos to try and deceive the sheeple that the faked lunar landing really happened. He also has an underground bunker where he breeds non- native Canadian wolves to release in the new UN reserve.....

I hope no one else sees the green decoy connection.... I read on the internet that after Schaaf finishes a day of prepping the planes with the chem- trail chemicals he expertly edits videos to try and deceive the sheeple that the faked lunar landing really happened. He also has an underground bunker where he breeds non- native Canadian wolves to release in the new UN reserve.....
Busy guy. :LOL: mtmuley

So APR will allow hunting? That's cool.

I remember a libertarian site I used to frequent mentioning how APR proves we dont need public land to manage wildlife (or that private industry would do it better). Kinda left a bad taste in my mouth but it doesn't sound like APR is trying to make an argument against public lands.

Curious as to why the folks who bring us the APR are so concerned with the high plains ? Why not the coast of Californian where their homes are, restore that. Why not the slopes of Big Sky, Tahoe, MT Bachelor, Whitefish? Why not the Cape Cod or Long Island? Why not the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago? We really do not need folks from those places, telling those of us here how to live, GO TO HELL , APR.

So APR will allow hunting? That's cool.

I remember a libertarian site I used to frequent mentioning how APR proves we dont need public land to manage wildlife (or that private industry would do it better). Kinda left a bad taste in my mouth but it doesn't sound like APR is trying to make an argument against public lands.
Not sure, but you may be referring to PERC, not in the least affiliated with APR. APR habitat lands do include federal public lands leases and APR collaborates with the BLM and Montana FWP to manage public wildlife.

Curious as to why the folks who bring us the APR are so concerned with the high plains ? ... We really do not need folks from those places, telling those of us here how to live,...
FYI, I am a third generation Montanan whose grandparents homesteaded near Turner. I have resided only in Great Falls, Qui Nhon, Vietnam, and the Gallatin Valley. I am a to-the-core Montanan and an adamant supporter of the APR.

(Respectfully, I encourage you to learn more about the APR and, in particular, about the wildlife habitat mission.)

Not sure, but you may be referring to PERC, not in the least affiliated with APR. APR habitat lands do include federal public lands leases and APR collaborates with the BLM and Montana FWP to manage public wildlife.

FYI, I am a third generation Montanan whose grandparents homesteaded near Turner. I have resided only in Great Falls, Qui Nhon, Vietnam, and the Gallatin Valley. I am a to-the-core Montanan and an adamant supporter of the APR.

(Respectfully, I encourage you to learn more about the APR and, in particular, about the wildlife habitat mission.)

I found the article. It was APR but their take on it was misleading:

Google and reading comprehension. Ready......go.

Hint, they have a web page that discusses it in detail. Knowing you don't really care.
[/QUOTE
Condescending comments do not make for a good argument. I am very aware of what the APR claims, living in NE Montana, we are well informed, guessing more so then most other parts of Montana. If you choose to answer my original comments, please do. Doubt it though.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back