Anyone seen the Rivian vehicles?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
And the coming soon V3 stations are expected to half that time.

In terms of driving in the winter, the car actually uses some power to keep the battery in an operation zone in terms of temp, both hot and cold.

Ford will be playing soon.

You are pretty darn funny, calling me a millennial. I don't know any boomers, any depression babies or anyone else that has that sort of time to waste.

A lot of the new grocery stores around here are installing charging stations. Charge while you shop.

I like the i8.....it'll go 18 miles on a charge. Has a 3 cyl 369 hp 'assist' engine and piped in exhaust note.

A lot of the new grocery stores around here are installing charging stations. Charge while you shop.

No help to me. I hate grocers and Walmarts. I'm in there 10 minutes tops. No good to me for a cross-country trip either.

I know it will happen someday, but realizing that not all vehicle usage are these little trips from A to B every day would help a lot.

Probly be guys in Rivians or Teslas roaming the woods in camo Stormtrooper suits lasering critters to death. In the future... mtmuley

No help to me. I hate grocers and Walmarts. I'm in there 10 minutes tops. No good to me for a cross-country trip either.

I know it will happen someday, but realizing that not all vehicle usage are these little trips from A to B every day would help a lot.
I don't see electric vehicles fitting most peoples hunting adventures anytime in the near future. I don't think that is the target market at the moment.

I don’t see them as a hunting vehicle anytime soon either.
I wouldn’t be surprised if I own a Tesla 3 in the next few years. The wife likes them, they are scary fast, and we can both charge it at work for free.
If they ever hit the $35k that Musk promised, they’d be a pretty good value.

I don’t see them as a hunting vehicle anytime soon either.
I wouldn’t be surprised if I own a Tesla 3 in the next few years. The wife likes them, they are scary fast, and we can both charge it at work for free.
If they ever hit the $35k that Musk promised, they’d be a pretty good value.

Well hot damn!

JR, two of my bosses have the model S.
They say the auto pilot is quite the experience in rush hour traffic on the I-10. He said it works flawlessly but it is very hard to sit back and just let it do its thing.
They do not, however, do stop signs and stop lights on their own. They are maintaining following distance to the vehicle in front of them, not reading the stop sign.

Damn, shouldn't have looked at that Model 3 image. Wondering if I can fit the dog and the kid in the backseat. They both need a durable cordura cover underneath them anyway for different, but the same reasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TouchetTurtle
Back