Anyone remember "The Pan Man"

Did it start in HIS? I can not remember back that far back but between the weekly Elk burlap decoys and other stuff man that was funny. Is HIS still on line? Guess i have been away for too long. and yea, I finally figured out it was 2008.

Still liked it when Greenhorn came out of the closet! What a trip and now see that the Moosie has a litter at home. Must get their looks form their mother!

quiet one was real interesting kinda felt sorry for her but not so much after reading so many threads sad but funny in a hillbilly way want to help but don't know what to do just laugh and try to understand hope that all is well with her and family wonder if they hunt deer and have a computer wasn't it her who made the head shots on the deer and posted the pictures gross but indicitive of the dueling banjos playing in the background, bye

I pised my pants :)

But the "Pan Man" started out on HIS

I did debut' on HuntInfo. I was called a Child molestor for that pan picture :) I made a request about a month ago for that picture but no one had it.... I'm calling BS cuz I know some one has it in their favorites :D :D

Back