Anyone remember "The Pan Man"

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
Read the post where someone asked about getting a picture of Moosie without a shirt yelling something about I am sparticus!" that brought back a heck of a memory!
Just for a good laugh, anyone remember a guy called Oscar "The Pan Man?"
Maybe the Grand Pooba or one of the moderators can find that one! That is and in my sick mind will always be a Hunt Talk Classic.

Trust me for those that do not know what the hell I am on about! It is a classic and if you have ever planned to hunt with Moosie, you must know about this before he does the camp dishes! :eek: If you have hunted with him and did not know about pan man you might not want to know.
Let's just say He used to have a very unique way of lending more than as hand around camp.
Come on it is worth a laugh for those that are scrathcing their head and going "pan man?" What is that about! :cool:
just leave it to me to walk in after a long vacation and start "stirrin the pot"

story's sure do get twisted by time..... it was a shot glass not a pan.

Thumper, I believe Moosie recently made a request for someone to post that picture if they have it.....he couldnt find it.

Dude you've missed more gut-busting than the pan... Tom's cow, and some premium Cheesism come to mind..

Hey Thumper, its 2008 now. It might have looked like a cow, tasted like a cow and smelled like a cow, but it was a big mean water buffalo.

You may have missed Greenhorn's huge turd too, but that's a good thing.

There's lots of good stuff though, once in a while.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME IT IS 2008! where the hell have I been. In all, it sounds like all has been running great here. Man, life just starting getting too serious and I had to drop out of rat race for a bit and now that things are coming back, look forward to catching up.
The big turd? man that must have been a classic. so, who gets slammed around here and who are the designated village idiots today! damn, that is a loaded question....

I love the baited questions... maybe i should start a new topic on that question alone. should be fun!
being away so long, might have to learn the new rules.. would hate to get banned from here after 8 years... i have been busting a gut reading the posts. man, some funny $hit has been going along.
i will have to tell ya the story about the lion we treed under an old log trappers cabin back in the hills. man, 3 hounds, a 14 inch area of clearence and cuz and i with only single action pistols. that was an interesting day..

I don't think there's any rules, but sometimes the moderators get pissed for some reason.

I'll agree with Greenhorn on one thing, bring back B-Cat.

He was a straight shooter, I thought.

i will certainly talk with him. he is the same as always and has not changed much. Sold his mill and the idea of getting back into outfitting lead him to build what was a nice lodge / bar / resturant.
Oh, forgot to tell you he also bought a limo! seriously! business was getting tough from all the DWI's in the area so he bought a limo and has been running it as well. Now, for those of you that know what cuz cat looks like. just picture him driving you around in a limo! that is a funny thought.

Yes, that was entertaining.

I think the only one still around who had problems with b'cat is Buzz, and he made a point or meeting him in Encampment a while back. DS only drops in on rare occasion.

It sounded like they had a pretty good visit at the restaurant, when Buzz posted about it. He didn't even complain about the food, as I recall.

I think that he met his untimely demise on a mule deer hunt in New Mexico...

DSC_3574.jpg

quiet one was real interesting kinda felt sorry for her but not so much after reading so many threads sad but funny in a hillbilly way want to help but don't know what to do just laugh and try to understand hope that all is well with her and family wonder if they hunt deer and have a computer wasn't it her who made the head shots on the deer and posted the pictures gross but indicitive of the dueling banjos playing in the background, bye

quiet one was real interesting kinda felt sorry for her but not so much after reading so many threads sad but funny in a hillbilly way want to help but don't know what to do just laugh and try to understand hope that all is well with her and family wonder if they hunt deer and have a computer wasn't it her who made the head shots on the deer and posted the pictures gross but indicitive of the dueling banjos playing in the background, bye
Bad impresson, it maid to much sence and was to ez to reed.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back