Anyone know this BigFin guy ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
This guy walks up to my www.pakjak.us booth in Puyallup Washington today and says "I'm a celebrity, very famous on Social Media, want my autograph ? " So I smiled and took a picture with him cuz he looked like he was gunna cry if I didn't. Claims he's from Bozeman ... was eating a DQ dille bar. I will admit he has the best smile of anyone I've ever met and had some good jokes on my long hippie hair. Googled " @Big Fin " and it brought me to this website. Looks vaguely familiar.

20220203_125036.jpg

I dont think hes shy about DQ at all only guy I ever heard say after hiking to get in shape for elk he hits DQ for a blizzard

For the newer audience, that hippie looking dude is @Moosie, aka "The Grand Poobah." He's the guy who started this place called Hunt Talk when we all got booted off HuntInfo. He sold this site to me in 2009 and used the proceeds to launch his new conglomerate of Catch & Release Camo and PakJak.

He found me sitting out by his big rig trailer that is all wrapped and logo'd. I suspect I looked like one of the homeless, and being the charitable man he is, he invited me to his booth and out of the rain. He was four-rows deep with customers, so I was surprised when he pointed to me and asked me to come forth for a picture.

Good to see you Oscar. Hope you get filthy rich in your new endeavors.

He found me sitting out by his big rig trailer that is all wrapped and logo'd.......He was four-rows deep with customers,

70507.jpeg

When, not if, I get filthy rich, I'll have more time, right to post, right ?

Was good seeing you. Sounds like I'll catch up in 2 weeks in Portland too. Next week I'll be in SLC busy time traveling and pulling in homeless looking people from the rain.

Welcome back to Hunttalk. Any chance you will be finishing “IDBugler and Moosie's 2020 Epic Goat Hunt” in the near future?
Thats funny, but there is a chance. It ends very well. I don't get in front of a computer to post a lot. Launching Pak-Jak and I have one other company in the works that keeps me busy. Family wants to see me sometimes too.

View attachment 211149

When, not if, I get filthy rich, I'll have more time, right to post, right ?

Was good seeing you. Sounds like I'll catch up in 2 weeks in Portland too. Next week I'll be in SLC busy time traveling and pulling in homeless looking people from the rain.
Now I know why you didn’t partner with Cam Hanes after the UA split. You were holding out for @Big Fin

Now I know why you didn’t partner with Cam Hanes after the UA split. You were holding out for @Big Fin
I would do anything to partner with BF. No one is as classy as him. I'm thinking I should petition to do a one time podcast or hunt with him. Could you imagine Randy in Sitka gear and me running though with a loin cloth !!!! Hellz yaas.

So he pops in my booth today again and I'm busy as crap. Selling and talking. I mean, i run a multi twn dollar business.....but its BF so I have to stop, and put down rose peddles on the floor so he can walk. You guys know how he is....

Then, later in the day an AK guide comes over and says. "I saw Randy Newberg in your booth, you know him ? " I was like.. " @Big Fin ? His name is Randy ? " haha. Then he dropped Corey Jacobson name b3cause he was looking up elk hunting last year and I had to admit I'm good friends with elk 101 Cory and Donny as well. All great people that I love and they put up with me for short periods

Thanks BF for dropping off popcorn too. I wasn't able to finish it but it hit the spot. What a class act.

Back