Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anyone know this BigFin guy ?

Yea, and he is on my computer screen almost every morning.
What's up with that!? lol! ;)

I would do anything to partner with BF. No one is as classy as him. I'm thinking I should petition to do a one time podcast or hunt with him. Could you imagine Randy in Sitka gear and me running though with a loin cloth !!!! Hellz yaas.
Fresh Tracks would never be the same 😂

Nothing better than the Moosie sighting/drop in. How have you been Oscar? Hope you and the family are doing well.
.... I'm like a solar eclipse. People want to stare directly at me but they might burn their eyes if they don't use protection.

My family is doing phenomenal. Appreciate you taking the time to ask. My oldest is married with twin girls. My 2nd oldest got married last year. Other 3 at home and we are all working as a family in CRCamo , C-SIK, and Pak-Jak together. It's been so much fun I can't stand it some days. Now I just have to figure out how to make money doing it ;)

Looks like a helluva a good time, when you going to let your leggings salesman back on the team @Moosie Lol 😂 I sell those like hot cakes 🎂
Matt

I have too many locals that want to help and family in the booth. I'm gunna kick these guys out one day soon so you can get more restraining orders filed on you ;) Catch up with ya soon Amigo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back