MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Anybody own a jeep?

I am getting ready to build a box for storing my guns and bow in the back of my jeep. I never use the back seat so I figured that I would build something that I could lock. So I was just seeing if anyone had any ideas.

I've had two jeeps and put lots of miles on them, but way more in repairs. My idea is to get rid of the jeep and get something more reliable.

I have a liberty...I've taken it out hunting several times and I enjoy the comfort of it, but I really need more clearance so I think I'm going to put a lift on it and bigger tires. The other downside to it is that it is a little bit too cute, not exactly manly, that is why I have the 73 chevy though...its manly!

I'd like to have a wrangler or a cj...I rent one in the summer to tour the passes around ouray, silverton, and lake city co. They seem tough and reliable to me. Good city transportation too...maybe a little warm for our texas summer but they hold their value well here.

I have an 89 Wrangler Sahara, Hartop with full doors. After a few improvments, lift, winch,ect. it is alright for "Fun Trips" and running around the lease. After you make your project, take a picture and show us! John

I once owned a Jeep Cherokee. It was a nice car.

For hunting I've found more success in getting out of vehicle on foot. Heck, in ID all you need is a Honda Civic to access some real good elk country if you're willing to get out and do the foot work.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back