Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Anybody draw Idaho?

No moose for me. :(

I now have 8 years of license purchases invested in a moose tag that Idaho has yet to give me. Ouch!

Congrats on the assist 1 pointer! Which buddy drew? for which unit?

Oscar can't find his license to check results.

I got my Licence from IDB... he has all my info usually .. no go here...

1-Pointer, talk to us !!

I have a coworker thats in Utah...... HAs a good chance. Have to wait till monday to find out unless he checks his messages.... Tick.. tock... tick.... CRAP, Check yer dam mesages !!

BOY drew the tag. I'm not exactly sure on the unit number, but I think it's 27. He spent 2 weeks in there last year with pard chasing sheep.

Boy's helped me out quite a bit, but I'm hoping to get an second assist on an Idaho big three with him. Here's his mtn goat from two years ago...

910810532109_0_ALB.jpg

27-2 is confirmed for Boy. Ryan drew goat for the same area. Unbelievable luck on the draws. Wish I could go.

Ryan... Hatfield ?

No luck for Dave.. he finally called in with his Res #. looks like the odds weren't as good.

Well.. I've sent out over 25 text messages and racked up an hour on the phone or more and no new results....

That's sorta the feeling I get from talking with him and looking at the pics. I couldn't quite tell if he was inviting me along or warning me not to go... :D

Species Hunt Area Hunt No.
Moose 69-3 3152

Your controlled hunt permit and tag will be mailed to you.

For information on rules, seasons and dates for particular hunts, please check the Moose, Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat Controlled Hunt Seasons and Rules brochure.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back