Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

And it's doubled since then . . . geez.
Silliness…extend and pretend, dilute current shareholders, stock up 30%. Fed, keep raising rates please.

• Carvana has reached a deal with noteholders to reduce the used car retailer’s total debt outstanding by more than $1.2 billion, the company said Wednesday.
  • The agreement was announced in conjunction with the company’s second-quarter earnings.
  • In a separate public filing Wednesday, the company said it will sell up to $1 billion in shares as it attempts to raise capital and restructure its operations.

Bought a few shares of T yesterday, prolly shudda bought more as I thought it might drop further. I'll keep a few hundred shares for the dividend and maybe dump it if it pops enough.
I keep watching, one more news article about lead cable will make it drop to new lows.

I don't see it as much of a liability myself

Jumped into AT&T when it dropped sure to lead cable concerns. We'll see how this Rollercoaster goes, but kinda fun buying at thirty year lows.

Heard from my industrial clients that they're slowing projects down which some view as a recession indicator. I'm not one of those, but I can see the logic.
No too AT&T
Yes to Apple / Microsoft/ Amazon
Yes to Energy like XLE/VDE until Jan 2025

Fitch Downgrades US debt to AA+. Little material impact in this, but it dovetails with the estimated issuance of over a $1T second half of 2023. Again, not real news. We hit the debt limit in February and new issuance was paused and the song and dance began with "special operations" by the Treasury to keep paying the bills. And we need to pay the bills. Hold the political BS as it isn't helpful, what matters here is the treasury curve might need to flatten as 6 month at 5.5% and 10yr at 4.0%. eliminating the curve inversion might actually be good thing, but rates will be...wait for it...wait for it...higher for longer.

10% of S&P reports at the end of today with AAPL and AMZN. Current decline is less and 3% from recent highs so this may be the pause that refreshes or the start of a run down to the 50-day MA. Either is healthy, because stocks can’t go up everyday forever. Bias in sentiment is still up, but 10yr yields are marching higher and stocks still look frothy. 10yr will hit resistance at around 4.25%, if it break through, 4.5% looks reasonable. Jobs report tomorrow adds to the potential fun. Make some money boys and girls!

Sold out of almost all of the oil position today. Held mpc from $30 to $130

Biggest winner I've ever had. Felt good but decided now was the time to exit.

Now what to invest in.... Maybe more gevo
Why would you sell energy with demand going up ? VDE and XLE the best is yet to come in 2023.
The only 3 Tech stocks I would invest in
Apple / Amazon / Microsoft

Fitch Downgrades US debt to AA+. Little material impact in this, but it dovetails with the estimated issuance of over a $1T second half of 2023. Again, not real news. We hit the debt limit in February and new issuance was paused and the song and dance began with "special operations" by the Treasury to keep paying the bills. And we need to pay the bills. Hold the political BS as it isn't helpful, what matters here is the treasury curve might need to flatten as 6 month at 5.5% and 10yr at 4.0%. eliminating the curve inversion might actually be good thing, but rates will be...wait for it...wait for it...higher for longer.

Biden Administration sends members to China to try persuade them to buy US Treasures instead of selling.

You can't have a conversation with Red Team 98. I'm not even sure he is a human. He says things that aren't true and throws out a bunch of crazy, tin-foil hat stuff that you can't really follow because it has zero logic. All that has to happen is oil goes up, for any reason, and he will declare victory. Sound familiar?

I am Human !
And love the smell of Energy especially Oil !
My retirement fund likes it too!
Up UP Up !
Go VDE and XLE especially last half of 2023.
Strong buy as long as Biden is in office.
Ukraine is attacking oil exports from Russia.
OPEC hates Biden administration.
And China and India buys everyone oil !
Sorry SAJ-99 if you’re not making money in 2023 like you probably didn’t make any in 2022 either or 2021.

Last edited:
I am Human !
And love the smell of Energy especially Oil !
My retirement fund likes it too!
Up UP Up !
Go VDE and XLE especially last half of 2023.
Strong buy as long as Biden is in office.
Ukraine is attacking oil exports from Russia.
OPEC hates Biden administration.
And China and India buys everyone oil !
That is EXACTLY what a computer would say. :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, we believe you. In the words of a Mumford...

'Cause even when there is no star in sight
You'll always be my only guiding light

Because I don't feel the same way you do about energy?
It’s not the way you feel !
It’s the global demand/ it’s the current Biden Administration policy on fossil fuel / it’s the reopening of China and India oil demand/ it’s the OPEC attitude toward Biden to keep prices up/ it’s the Fall and Winter demand and 4th quarter rebound ! Listen to the CEO of Exxon and Chevron of future guidance…….. up up up and away.

Attachments

• IMG_0551.png
    IMG_0551.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back