Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

Don’t believe anything this administration says. They didn’t desire to call it inflation or Recession and now they just sured up the banks with billions of dollars and refuse to call it a bailout. Can’t wait for a Trump/Lake 2024.
One thing for sure I have made very well with XLE and VDE while the Green president has been in office. But I am looking forward to a new administration and MAGA and securing America.

Last edited:
Don’t believe anything this administration says. They didn’t desire to call it inflation or Recession and now they just sured up the banks with billions of dollars and refuse to call it a bailout. Can’t wait for a Trump/Lake 2024.
One thing for sure I have made very well with XLE and VDE while the Green president has been in office. But I am looking forward to a new administration and MAGA and securing America.
I don’t think Trump/Lake is a winning ticket even against Joe the schmo. You might want to grab a snickers

Looks like everyone is dropping rigs FYI, and gas prices are really going to put the hurt of folks who didn’t hedge.

It will be interesting to see what the summer brings but sitting here today I’m not bullish.

Expect a rough 1st six months of 2023. The China Reopening has just started. They sent 10 supertankers that hold 2 million barrels each to US in March and are trying to lease more supertankers. Expect a rocky ride but a great 2nd half of 2023 for energy.

Looks like everyone is dropping rigs FYI, and gas prices are really going to put the hurt of folks who didn’t hedge.

It will be interesting to see what the summer brings but sitting here today I’m not bullish.
Regarding oil, data for WTI looks bearish for prices, while data for the rest of the world looks bullish. These things tend to even out, but the global political climate is such that the main beneficiaries might be Russia and Saudis. Nat gas is a mess. About the only thing that will save it is a hot summer.

I got stopped out of XLE last week. Price action is tough to read given and market seems to be moving from value (Banks and Energy) back to growth (tech).

Expect a great last 6 months of 2023 in Energy XLE on China reopening. Currently 10 supertankers from China at US ports for Oil and China looking to lease more Supertankers to send. Very Bullish on XLE and VDE for 2nd Half of year.

Attachments

• 863E070E-9509-4512-8A45-24F3885D4891.jpeg
    863E070E-9509-4512-8A45-24F3885D4891.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2
Expect a rough 1st six months of 2023. The China Reopening has just started. They sent 10 supertankers that hold 2 million barrels each to US in March and are trying to lease more supertankers. Expect a rocky ride but a great 2nd half of 2023 for energy.
So what one small company produces lol

The SPR draw down was almost 10x that size and we saw that effect on price.

What is going on with the dollar?

Xi is talking out of both sides of his mouth. The Yuan is soft pegged to the Dollar and highly manipulated by his government. It will be hard to get other countries to start settling in anything but the Dollar with the current political backdrop. SDRs have been around a long time, and are used but haven't come close to displacing the Dollar. It has been a risk for decades and could happen faster than we expect, but it is hard to plan out the scenario right now.

In the Macroeconomics is hard category, this is pretty good summary.

Expect a great last 6 months of 2023 in Energy XLE on China reopening. Currently 10 supertankers from China at US ports for Oil and China looking to lease more Supertankers to send. Very Bullish on XLE and VDE for 2nd Half of year.

There is nothing there the market doesn't already know. And your numbers aren't all that high.

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 10.40.36 AM.png

Saudi are shifting from US Dollar to Russian and China……….simple. We are losing the Middle East !

The Fed's actions drove a $6.4 trillion increase in the M2 money supply between March 2020 and the end of 2021. This was a massive and unprecedented 42% increase in only 22 month
Went in a different direction with that argument. I assure you that oil producers in the Middle East will take US Dollars for their oil.

Since Day 1 of this administration after closing down the pipeline and all the actions against the oil industry using EPA as a weapon. The Green connection between Bidens and Chinese are all suspicious. The bank account transactions with the CCP. It’s clear we have less than 2 more years of this administration war on Fossil fuel.

Since Day 1 of this administration after closing down the pipeline and all the actions against the oil industry using EPA as a weapon. The Green connection between Bidens and Chinese are all suspicious. The bank account transactions with the CCP. It’s clear we have less than 2 more years of this administration war on Fossil fuel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back