Caribou Gear

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

I'm running out of money to throw at things that last week...

me too

me and some buddies were betting on PRPL earnings today. those calls weren't cheap

i'll be retreating and licking my wounds for a bit here

Well... Seemed to settle and I p/u 400 for a small perspective play @ 2.81 to run the term through FDA and now this one will hopefully stay out of my daily activity... Unless it has a mad "Walrus of Reddit" run...

Of course, I flubbed my trigger @ 2.65 - forgot to place the order on extended (pre/after market time) and it defaults to main market hours. :( Meh, either way - Not a bad price to hop into... I hope.

Edit vs new: Placed several 200 picks as it dropped... my price per stock is 2.38.

Last edited:
Well... Seemed to settle and I p/u 400 for a small perspective play @ 2.81 to run the term through FDA and now this one will hopefully stay out of my daily activity... Unless it has a mad "Walrus of Reddit" run...

Of course, I flubbed my trigger @ 2.65 - forgot to place the order on extended (pre/after market time) and it defaults to main market hours. :( Meh, either way - Not a bad price to hop into... I hope.

Edit vs new: Placed several 200 picks as it dropped... my price per stock is 2.38.
I'm still waiting to jump in.

Broad market down 5% for ATH. People act like the world is ending. This is what happens when too many people say "valuations don't matter". Right now they are finding religion again.
I expect some pros are shopping today. Let's see is we finish in the green.
Good luck.

Got in at $2.12 avg. Hopefully by July I'm pleased with my choice...small position.

How many shares make up a lump?

oh it's a pretty teeny little lump. i have very little un-invested cash right now. gambled with a little too much of it on PRPL.

speaking of which yesterday's PRPL nurple was brutal. i knew it was a pretty big gamble. but i mean who would ever think a stock price would nearly halve and hit 3 month lows at an earnings report that really wasn't all that bad? wtf. i mean, missed expectations by a bit, but really wasn't anything even remotely hinting at doom and gloom and stock tanks like 35%? yeesh. i guess fwiw it bounced back nearly 20% today or something, which tells me yesterdays drop was absolutely irrational given the news.

i guess the market just thought they were gonna kill it at earnings.... and then they didn't

Last edited:
Where's the bottom for ABML? Looking to get back in. Would like to see it stabilize for a day or two before that.

i finished up 5.15% today

nevermind the like 17% loss yesterday. it's all about perspective - today, i am a winner 😁

managed to get a lump of SENS shares at 1.93, how perfect was that?
You played that about as perfect a dip may be played... 1.90 low for the day. 9:15-9:20 this morning... You slipped in @ 1.93... very nice.

Aftermarket yesterday:
400 @ 2.81 yesterday... Had the feeling it might run. Blah... arse kick.
Premarket today:
200 @ 2.40 / 0632
Market:
200 @ 2.43 / 0744
200 @ 2.09 / 0830
200 @ 2.07 / 0831
200 @ 2.05 / 0832

Averaged @ 2.38 1400. (1424 but who's counting?)

Today's stock could be reverse come monday... i must not look until after FDA announcement...

Ya... right. I want a boat that becomes a typical expensive boat, such as @npaden 's pool.

I picked up 200 @ 2.20 just to get in the game. Also have a $4 call that I got a couple of days ago, not doing good on it.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back