Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

If they could just find someone to buy their products... or create some type of coherent business model that forecasted some minuscule amount of growth... but they're such a tiny inconsequential startup...

View attachment 243340
Having trouble right now finding buyers it appears.

Add the jobs report to the list of strange data. Mortgage rates double and the jobs in construction increased? There was a slight decline in residential but kind of a rounding error. Maybe the seasonal adjustment is not fully taking into account the problems the industry is experiencing? Hard to align the news from builders with this data.

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 1.21.05 PM.png

I bought a piss pot of APA in the 4's. That's the question on my mind, right now.
1665176333454.png

I don't think you have to worry about missing out on a giant run... But a $4 buy was certainly a good move. Gotta love at long term growth

Having trouble right now finding buyers it appears.
You are ridiculous. Literally had a 70% increase last quarter over the year before. 5yr is 310%. They are 10x bigger in term of revenue than your apa above.

But to each their own. If you're happy with your investments that really all that matters.

I can live with the $70 price target.

But also won’t go from $2.75 to $1000 in a day ;)
There was a couple days gas got real spendy when the brain trusts at the Electric Reliability Council of Texas decided to shut off the power to the natural gas fields that produced the gas that ran the turbines that powered the grid.😉

We have invested in gas and oil properties through the years during bust cycles; had a HS buddy in the all bidness ;). During the Trump years got many calls a week wanting to buy for ridiculously low prices as, "you'll never see $X/barrel again,".

I always said, wow, how kind of you to offer such a great deal to perfect strangers on what was sure to be a losing investment.

Things got real quiet.

I used to get cold calls all the time from people wanting to lease the timber property I owned, for a solar farm project. It was close to a major transmission line. I told them obviously you haven't been to my place in the winter.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back