Any Montanans frustrated with population growth, sprawl, rising prices, etc?

Doesn't seem to be an issue for some folks. mtmuley
There’s contracting conglomerates that have major pull on things like windows, trusses, and semi precious stones.. covid did put a big stall on many stone color options from their respective regions…

My new neighbor from Washington is building his own house. Walls waiting for trusses since January. Camper living at its finest. Couple nights at a hotel every week,or two gotta be adding up.
Ouch. mtmuley

This is what one of those remote engineer workers did to my house back in December, he burned it down by leaving hot coals in a plastic bucket on the real deck. He said God had called him to Whitefish from TX (that should have been my first clue). I’m trying to salvage materials to build a horse barn.

I find it pretty funny that numerous contractors are saying material prices are rising when actually they have dropped about half from May of 2021 ($887.00 per thousand board as compared to $1600.00 per thousand board foot). I’m building back with ICFs, so the prices are consistent as a few years back.

Some people have no business living in rural areas. Or moving anywhere outside the large cities.

Attachments

• CE600957-434D-4CA6-BBFA-187D8C994CE9.jpeg
    CE600957-434D-4CA6-BBFA-187D8C994CE9.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back