Caribou Gear Tarp

Any Montanans frustrated with population growth, sprawl, rising prices, etc?

My neighbors are all pilgrims. Once their houses are done they complain about all the pilgrims moving in.
I saw a big jacked up truck blowing coal a couple weeks ago, had the “Don’t California My Montana sticker and the outline of MT with the little “get out” sticker. I’d bet a hundred they ain’t from here..

I rolled in to Montana 35 years ago with maybe $300 in my pocket and all my belongings in the back seat. Just wanted to disappear in to the landscape.
It disturbs me to watch the recent surge of land grabbing and hyper-frantic use of " the outdoors". This isn't a healthy vibe.
But Greenhorn is correct, good and bad, both sides of the coin.

Because when it’s said and done I will have spent over 22 years in the Navy and there in nothing left for me “back home” nobody shares my principles anymore. Things are getting more and more out of whack. People in Montana are more friendly now then where I’m from. The list goes on and on but the same can be said about some other states as well. I might just bounce around every 5 years or so taking advantage of the best hunting as a resident of that given state.
This is why MT needs a 3-5 year waiting period to get resident tags.

We here in Florida are experiencing the same inflow, only from all the lib shtholes like NY, DE, CT, WI, MN, MI, PA. I feel your pain. We see these aHoles on the waterways. If you need a laugh, there is a website out there that has a camera at the ocean entrance for Hauler Inlet in Miami. Just watch the idiots coming in or out. There's also a website for boat ramp failures. 75% of the public has a low I.Q.

We here in Florida are experiencing the same inflow, only from all the lib shtholes like NY, DE, CT, WI, MN, MI, PA. I feel your pain. We see these aHoles on the waterways. If you need a laugh, there is a website out there that has a camera at the ocean entrance for Hauler Inlet in Miami. Just watch the idiots coming in or out. There's also a website for boat ramp failures. 75% of the public has a low I.Q.
FLORIDA MAN

@wavyboats on YouTube is a great way to waste time and also a great reminder of the power of the ocean.
When people blow the windshields out of their massive center consoles 😱

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back