Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

any info on nw wyoming

buckwild

hello everybody. i believe i'm getting closer to narrowing down where i wish to be this fall. does anybody have info they'd like to share on unit 17 ? (northwest of gillette)...info on antelope would be great but even just info on the terrain, public lands, road system would be greatly appreciated. seems like id easily get a tag, but they don't taste very good and believe me i've ate my share ...thanks

if its petty dont sweat it, and if its sweaty don't pet it !!!

tons of roads but they are all oil/gas field roads and contrary to what most people think they are not public roads but i dont think anyone would run you off....

thanks. do you think i should have a good chance of finding a respectable goat? and do you have any idea what the mule deer population is in the area?

Just my opinion, but as far as I'm concerned there is not enough accessible public land in a big circle around Gillette for a good DIY hunt on either animal and I would not take any chances of going on those oil field roads because it's basically all private property and roads that are a nono!!! If I was going anywhere up in that area, it would be by paying a reasonable fee to a rancher or two, rather than the automatic $200 ticket you would get if you get caught trespassing! Just sayin!!!

Back