Another reason coffee first

oleefish2

As you become a little longer in your tooth remembering why you are in a room or what was I getting become a daily event. So coffee should be first on your list. Well I had left my phone in a friends truck and his wife was dropping it by at 7:30 am and I was up getting ready at 6. Certain items become part of the bathroom cabinet when you become mature and in my house deep-heating rubs are on the top of the list. Well I reached in to grab the oldspice deodorant and ended up putting icehot under my arms. Needless to say once its there, there is no turning back. Just so you know flapping your arms like a wild chicken doe not help. Have a great day.

I haven't done that one but I know what you're talking about. Especially when I try to do something without my glasses I become Mr. Magoo.

As you become a little longer in your tooth remembering why you are in a room or what was I getting become a daily event. So coffee should be first on your list. Well I had left my phone in a friends truck and his wife was dropping it by at 7:30 am and I was up getting ready at 6. Certain items become part of the bathroom cabinet when you become mature and in my house deep-heating rubs are on the top of the list. Well I reached in to grab the oldspice deodorant and ended up putting icehot under my arms. Needless to say once its there, there is no turning back. Just so you know flapping your arms like a wild chicken doe not help. Have a great day.

Like this?

When I was a freshman in high school we ha some mean seniors and a couple of the freshmen creeped into the locker room and put this red stuff called atomic balm in their jock straps. The screaming, whining and crying was worm the treatment that was coming our way.

I was making Pico de Gallo the other day and after I finished, I had to relieve myself, so I washed my hands, but apparently didn't use enough soap.

Jalapenos don't always dissipate after a washing.

I feel your pain!
Been there done that !!

Back