Annual PA donation....

Applied this year again too. At $11 and change an entry, it's a no brainer.....its less than I spend AFTER declaring that "this is the last one, then I gotta go" :ROFLMAO:

I am 64 ,born there, moved away at 21 in 77 But My Soc Security # is from there , Would I have a better chance as a non Resident ,just a thought ! IU have never applied as I have Hunted Elk in Arizona and new Mex. many times ..................BOB!

I am 64 ,born there, moved away at 21 in 77 But My Soc Security # is from there , Would I have a better chance as a non Resident ,just a thought ! IU have never applied as I have Hunted Elk in Arizona and new Mex. many times ..................BOB!
Residents and non residents have always had the same chance of drawing. I believe, its still the same.

August 15th is going to be a pretty crappy day after I find out I pulled this tag and have to cancel all my other hunting plans. Good luck to everybody else.

Anyone know where a list of the lucky sum Guns that got tags is at?

They aren’t updating everyone’s online accounts until Monday sometime so mine just says “pending”.

Anyone know where a list of the lucky sum Guns that got tags is at?

They aren’t updating everyone’s online accounts until Monday sometime so mine just says “pending”.

This is the only place I could find the results posted. I don’t have a Facebook account but was still able to view results. No tag for me.

The Pa elk hunt is like walking out in the pasture and shooting a cow. Wow. What a thrill that is. Have at it fellows

Some units possibly. Draw a unit to far East and tell me that.
But like always lots experts

Does anyone know anyone who has drawn?

Is the archery tag easier to draw? I have not been able to find a specific odds breakdown between the seasons - only the antlered vs either sex.

Does anyone know anyone who has drawn?

Is the archery tag easier to draw? I have not been able to find a specific odds breakdown between the seasons - only the antlered vs either sex.
I know a few people who have drawn but they were high point holders. I have a friend with 17 points that didn’t draw again this year.
I don’t think the odds increase by applying for archery. The quota is very low. Last year it was only like 5 tags for archery and a boat load of applicants. I saw an odds breakdown somewhere before. If I find it again I will post it.

I know a few people who have drawn but they were high point holders. I have a friend with 17 points that didn’t draw again this year.
I don’t think the odds increase by applying for archery. The quota is very low. Last year it was only like 5 tags for archery and a boat load of applicants. I saw an odds breakdown somewhere before. If I find it again I will post it.

Not true preference point system. Each year you don't draw your name goes in an extra time following year.
Reality is many manufacturers people with max points in drawing will never ever draw.
It is like hitting the lottery. You can hit it on your first year applying.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back