Angry Women Steal and Run Over Hunter’s Trophy Buck

He wanted to do what many a successful hunter does in such a scenario: stop by the local tavern to show off his buck and celebrate.

...time honored tradition.;)

Add horny to the list. Crazy, fat, horny women.
rhino_zps51d18276.gif

those Rice Lake girls @ Gilligan's are anything but fat. . .crazy in the head = crazy in the bed! LOL. cant wait to visit again in July. I also think those women who stole the deer should have to pay the taxi bill to have it mounted and fixed on top of the other fines.

Ahh yes, the infamous Wisconsin rhino.

I hope he took a few pics before getting drunk enough to skin it.

Fat Wisconsin women are not horney. They are mearly testing if they are just fat, or too fat to no longer be drank into bed.

Why are people 9 times more attractive when you're on vacation?

Gilligan's, hilarious! I used to fish that Chetek Chain for panfish like crazy. Miss those big 'gills and 100+ crappie days :)

We stop there every year on our way to the Boundry Waters Canoe Area. I've never fished there, but it looks like it would be nice. We like the Friday night all you can eat fish night at Gilligan's. . .plus the live music and "scenery" are a bonus!!! It's funny how much better looking they are on the way home after spending 10 days in the wilderness!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back