Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

And the Hits just keep on coming....WY now.

We are on a collision course for wildlife for the wealthy, and instead of pumping the brakes I feel like we are pouring the coal and running full speed ahead.
I agree wholeheartedly.

Hey @Trial153. @JLS planted the seed so we will have to pay him to license the name or whatever, but we could start holding Wildlife for The Wealthy banquets. With an acronym like WTW and all the fat cats spending their money at the banquets we could be hunting with LO tags and on outfitted private ranches in no time.

I thought about that myself a while back. Then I realized that what my house and 35 acres would bring here would get me a single wide on a couple of acres up there.
That is the truth. Might be cheaper to live inexpensive in midwest and just pay the increased fee every 5-6 years on a general tag.

As a quick follow up, as I’m sure some residents would ask “why do I care if the only NR hunters are rich fat cats?”

Simple. Look at what is happening in MT and you can see how it really isn’t that difficult to leverage this if you have enough money.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Hey @Trial153. @JLS planted the seed so we will have to pay him to license the name or whatever, but we could start holding Wildlife for The Wealthy banquets. With an acronym like WTW and all the fat cats spending their money at the banquets we could be hunting with LO tags and on outfitted private ranches in no time.
You idea is already in motion, its called SFW

Join the fight for our public lands!

Right?! Yeah so we all have a place to chase them!***

***an amount equal to, or less than 10%.... unless you’re from here.

What got so expensive?
Are you seriously asking that?

Ever looked what it costs to upgrade or build a new GF office? Wages? GPS Collars? Wildlife Crossings over highways? Cheatgrass treatments? Noxious weed treatments? Land acquisitions? Access programs? Relocating sheep? Trucks for Wardens to drive? Fuel for those vehicles? Fish stocking? Raising fish? Helicopter time to classify herds? CWD management?

Do I need to go on...or are we good?

News flash, wildlife management isn't free....

Join the fight for our public lands!

Right?! Yeah so we all have a place to chase them!***

***an amount equal to, or less than 10%.... unless you’re from here.
If they keep raising tag costs and cutting tags the answer will be GTFO with all that.

The residents of the western states can fight for public land. I think a lot of peoples give a shit will be broken. Why on earth would I donate my time,energy, or money to fight for all these causes people like to throw around if I can’t use them. I will be better off leasing more ground locally, buying LO tags, or going to Africa every 3-4 years.

If they keep raising tag costs and cutting tags the answer will be GTFO with all that.

The residents of the western states can fight for public land. I think a lot of peoples give a shit will be broken. Why on earth would I donate my time,energy, or money to fight for all these causes people like to throw around if I can’t use them. I will be better off leasing more ground locally, buying LO tags, or going to Africa every 3-4 years.
Do it...nobody in Wyoming will get in your way.

Have fun and shoot a few circus animals for me.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcat1984
Back