Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

And so it begins.

icb12

The summertime madness has officially begun. Hardly anymore snow. And the fish are in.

03e51cde.jpg

3830e14b.jpg

e4d080f9.jpg

d3eef77d.jpg

6c11b7f5.jpg

cca1fcfb.jpg

c096a4ae.jpg

436bc09b.jpg

b27168a6.jpg

8a5109a0.jpg

3b84a199.jpg

bfd04135.jpg

1cd07456.jpg

355b3aa1.jpg

b84b3cd3.jpg

Looks good! I've been killing so many king salmon in the saltwater that I haven't even been snapping too many pics. It's one of those epic fishing years. I'm about ready to switch over to halibut for a bit, before the troll opener july 1st, which will mean the end of the summer for me as it's all work, no play.
june8king.jpg

A little camping with the kids too!
boyscamping.jpg

Calvin,
How do you like your Pacific? That is a pacific skiff right? Canvas top? so a 19' or 20'

I just received my "potential customer" package from Julie at pacific. Looking hard at a 23' hard top running twin 135s and a 8 kicker. I'm about a year away or more, but trying to get my homework done. Munson and Pacific are the front runners right now.

Thanks for the comments guys. Enjoy the pics, aren't worth taking if I don't share 'em.

Calvin,
How do you like your Pacific? That is a pacific skiff right? Canvas top? so a 19' or 20'

I just received my "potential customer" package from Julie at pacific. Looking hard at a 23' hard top running twin 135s and a 8 kicker. I'm about a year away or more, but trying to get my homework done. Munson and Pacific are the front runners right now.

Thanks for the comments guys. Enjoy the pics, aren't worth taking if I don't share 'em.

I love my Pacific. I saw one up in Sitka about 8 years ago, and I knew that I had to have one. It's the 1925v, with a 150 Yamaha 4 Stroke. I've had it for 5 or 6 years, and I don't think I'll ever have the need to upgrade. Very solid boat. Extremely well made, easy to trailer. I launch it off of the undeveloped ramps here on POW. You'll pay for them tho! I think you are looking at 40k these days for a setup similar to what I have. I've beat the crap out of this boat too. Hunting, fishing, commercial fishing, trapping, camping, etc.

I'll put it to you this way.. I can go out and fish with the big charter boats. They burn 35-45 gallons a day. I burn 15. We all catch the same amount of fish.

I've considered the 2325v. But, I can't bring myself to do it, due to what fuel is doing. I'd rather fish 3 days a week, than one day a week, for the same fuel. A 2325 with a 250 Verado would be how I'd go tho.

Oh yeah, it is the canvas ttop.

Here is a pic of it rigged for hand trolling. Dory style fishing out of it is a blast. It's a little money maker. I've got it set up so I can pull it up to my beach and pull the trolling gear off in 15 minutes, and take it hunting or sport fishing.
handtroller.jpg

Great pictures.Interesting deformity on that rainbows mouth,almost looks like some of the Madison rainbows that have been caught a few too many times.

Well now you have done it, I have been thinking about moving up to AK for a while now and these pics have convinced me to get serious about it. By the way hows the job market up there?

Heres some more. AK guys, keep posting here. I want to see those kings, reds, silvers, dogs, butts, snappers, moose, bears, etc. etc .etc..

26df1b39.jpg

038c8b8e.jpg

dc11f909.jpg

99165fad.jpg

b82c5f41.jpg

edc6aa98.jpg

2d5800a3.jpg

27fc17ce.jpg

02b231fc.jpg

cccf47fa.jpg

0b984104.jpg

12033b76.jpg