An unusual/unexpected phone call...

Congratulations. I didn't see the thread until now - but I'm glad that everyone had a great time. These tags are a great opportunity and hunt's like this are fun to see.

Thanks for sharing.

If only, I told her she may need something more than she currently has. Didn't get the warmest of reactions.
Hmmm... Speaking from the experience of a 25-year marriage to a non-hunting wife; this sounds an awful lot like a precious opportunity. An opportunity like this doesn’t come around that often. It’s like a free pass.

I mean Afterall, it’s her tag. She put in for it. You’d be buying HER a qualified riffle for Her tag – not for yourself. It's for the family. To feed the family all year. Once in a lifetime opertunity. She would know what you’re doing because they are smarter than us, but she still w/couldn’t really object too much beyond the standard run of the mill obligatory objection anyway. She may even let you convince of this just so that she could tell her friends that she let you think that you were getting away with something. I’d swing for the fences.

Of course if you get a divorce don't blame me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back