Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

AMBUSH Elk Hunting Film

MontanaWild

Hey guys hope everyone's season is going well. For those of you who haven't filled your elk tag we are releasing our elk film from last season which should get you pumped up to get back out there and get after it. 100% DIY Public Land. This film played in this year's Hunting Film Tour and Randy was gracious enough to give us permission to post it here to the forums. Enjoy!

vimeo.com/montanawild/ambushfinal

Always enjoy your videos, another one well done. My shoulder started aching watching the bow shake waiting for that last bull. Thanks for posting!

I remember the still photos of the breaks bull. Extremely long shot and then hellish pack out in that loose steepness. Nice work gentlemen.

Cool video and that bull is something else man. That sucker looks like he is 10+ yrs old by his body stature......

Great job you guys!

Great work guys, i do like the way your vids come out...certainly capturing the essence of the hunt.

Appreciated the fact there was no massive man hugs, endless high fives or back flips simply because an animals life was taken. Good deal.

Awesome guys - I was getting owned out in the timber with no bugles, totally down, then watched your vid when I came back to town. Perfect pick me up, thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back