AlpackaRaft stories & pics

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Following up on the idea from @Khunter to start a thread about AlpackaRafts, I am starting this thread. Kirby's moose thread from this year was epic, in all respects, and shows how useful and durable the AlpackaRafts are.

Here is a video of another application. Marcus and Michael did a fly-in hunt for black bears in SE Alaska. Way easier than the complication of skiff rental, dealing with tides, etc.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

If interested in these rafts, here's the link - https://www.alpackaraft.com/collections/packrafts

If you use one of these, or have a story about how you used them, please post up here. I think @theat might have used them for his epic caribou trek this year, also.

Following up on the idea from @Khunter to start a thread about AlpackaRafts, I am starting this thread. Kirby's moose thread from this year was epic, in all respects, and shows how useful and durable the AlpackaRafts are.

Here is a video of another application. Marcus and Michael did a fly-in hunt for black bears in SE Alaska. Way easier than the complication of skiff rental, dealing with tides, etc.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

If interested in these rafts, here's the link - https://www.alpackaraft.com/collections/packrafts

If you use one of these, or have a story about how you used them, please post up here. I think @theat might have used them for his epic caribou trek this year, also.
Thanks Boss! Does the Promo Code still work? I'm saving for that Forager.

My son traded his inflatable standup paddle board for an Alpacka Scout in 2022. He loves it!

Great thread topic

I've used the Caribou, Mule, Forager, Classic, and Gnarwhal.

They are also just a super convenient boat to own as they are light and don't take up any storage space.

1671312147913.png

I know it’s on another YouTube channel but Gritty just did a caribou/ moose hunt in Alaska and used these a lot ! For those interested.

Picked up the forager last year with my friend. We intend on using it for AK but so far only one local river float with the kids and one pack in use at a hike in lake in WA. Pretty incredible rafts though.

Promo code RANDY worked then, but that was MAY ‘22. Boat shipped in July.

Attachments

• 648179AC-648B-4556-B16E-0EBCE4FC14D0.jpeg
    648179AC-648B-4556-B16E-0EBCE4FC14D0.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • 1073FA0E-9539-44C1-9BEC-2D0FA61A5C9C.jpeg
    1073FA0E-9539-44C1-9BEC-2D0FA61A5C9C.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
Back