Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Promo Code - Alpacka Rafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
We have been working with Alpacka Rafts for special offers to our audience. They are sensitive to the current situation and asked me to post this promotional discount discretely and with their full wishes for your good health.

Like them, I am a bit hesitant to provide anything that is remotely a sales pitch during this time. I'll just leave it at this, promo code "RANDY" will save you 10% on any Alpacka Raft purchased through their website.

If you want to read a cool story about a company vested in their local community and putting back toward conservation of places we love, this is one worth reading/watching - https://www.alpackaraft.com/collections/packrafts

I first met Thor a few years ago at the BHA Rendezvous in Boise. Talk about a guy who has "been there, done that," he is that guy. He is a big fan of our audience and the many engaged people that are part of the audience.

When the uncertainties of today pass, we have slated some big adventures with these rafts. Again, Alpacka wishes you all great health and looks forward to seeing you on the water once the coast is clear.

_Final-Alpacka-logo-yellow-original.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back