Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

All Hail the King!

DRAFTSTUD

This past saturday while at work I started to think of my son and best friend Travis would soon be Graduating and another one of life's chapters was coming to a close....I cried like a kid, could not stop! Talking to some other parents, I found out that this was killing all of us!!!
That afternoon Travis dressed up in a Tuxcedo and brought his Girlfriend over for picture before the went to the Prom. What a handsome couple they were! My Grandson (9 months Younger than Travis) and his girlfriend were there also. After the pictures &"If you wreck Daddy's Truck, where will we find you?" They were off, later that night we got a Phone call, all we heard was Travo....lost connection, phone rings again, Travo....lost connection, we are wondering if something has happened???? Phone rings again, this time it one of the Chaperones "Travo was named King of the Prom!" They say he had the Biggest Grin one his face! What he did'nt know was 34 years ago his daddy was named King of his Prom, the Legend continues! We have 3 Daughters, but Travo is the only son and I have had him in my Pocket since he was 3 out hunting and fishing. I know this thread does'nt make much sense, but just reflecting! John

Major congrats to you and your son John...

Sounds like an evening that will be hard to top... :)

Back