Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Alaska Moose Video

I thought the video represented hunters well by showing the work involved in a hunt like that and not the blood, and other such offensive things, that turns-off non hunters.
Great job Randy

Great show, nice editing, I like the shots of the pilot taking off with no room to spare, cool. That looks like a great area.

Drop me off with no gun, shelter or sleeping bag. Now that would be a helpless feeling.:eek: Great work on the vid, thanks for the share.

I think you should put some more scenery while you're hunting. You land, you look around, there's a big bull. You skipped a lot of days there.

Its great though, but I thought I should think of some kind of remark to improve it.

Its great naration and music and the printed quotes are outstanding.

Drop me off with no gun, shelter or sleeping bag. Now that would be a helpless feeling.:eek: Great work on the vid, thanks for the share.

One of the more interesting feelings in life and the bottom of your stomach is watching a planetake off and leave you for the next week or so.....

Great video and I can only imagine the feeling of watching the plane fly off leaving you there with no gun, no food, and little to no shelter. I'm guessing the bear sighting did little to ease that feeling of alone either.

Thanks for sharing!!

Nice job on the video! That pilot is the first and only one i've seen fly with a helmet and after watching those landings I can understand why he wears them.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back