Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Alaska Bear Hunt/Fishing Adventure

Jake, When T-bone came back from his Sheep hunt Trip with you and gave you Super High Kudos I knew I wanted to hunt with you some day. I'm going to be one that in the future, when times are Better I'll be paying more for a hunt but I'm going to be going with you. I know tha there are many good outfitters out there but I've yet to hear anthing but Huge paises on what a Stud you are !!!

Although I can't go this year even if it was free (Broke and kid being born) we'll be hunting together real soon !!!! People should be jumping on this at twice that cost, someone will, take pics and post them !!!!

Checking the couch cushions..................................nope,:(
Checking the seats of the truck in the yard...............nope,:mad:
Kids' piggy bank....................................................nope,:BLEEP:
Asked my wife......................................................nope!|oo
Probably gonna be working too hard anyway.
Thanks for extending the offer, I wish I could take advantage, Best of luck and post lots of picks.hump

Ha moosie,you have insomnia or something?!

You know, At times I do... Last night was the first night in a long time I made it to bed by 10PM. Problem was, I woke up at midnight and stayed up till after 4AM. Even when I try to catch up wth sleep it never works. :D

Nikster, I checked all those items on the list as well... I did get enough $ to go to the Dollar menu at McD's :D :D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back