Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

air mattress inflator

tom338

For a back pack hunt looking for a small lightweight pump to pump up my air mattress. Any recommendations?

I like the garbage bag idea, going to make a couple of them, THANKS

Those air mattresses have so little volume you can blow them up with you mouth in just a minute or two. Why bother with another unnecessary gadget?

Those air mattresses have so little volume you can blow them up with you mouth in just a minute or two. Why bother with another unnecessary gadget?
I was gonna say............if you can't blow up a air mattress???????????? Your gonna have a heck of a time hiking.
How big a mattress?
My Therma-rest Prolite self inflates just about in the sun if open,then a couple puffs and full.

I was gonna say............if you can't blow up a air mattress???????????? Your gonna have a heck of a time hiking.

Maybe he's moving and blowing it up every day? After about the 4th time doing so, the amount of moisture buildup can be quite high. Adding moisture to the inside of a pad reduces its insulating ability and may lead to mold to growth down the road.

I use a ditty bag or stuff sack at times.

when coming from 1100 feet and going up to 9000 I need every breath!. my pad is also 4 inches, when you get older you need more comfort

I get it.

Mine is only 1 1/2",and I rarely get it back in that little stuff sack.

I use a super light insulite pad for ultra light trips,it is bulkier but works.

Back